Getting in-home aged and disability care is a great way to help you continue to live at home, safely and independently.
How can MCCS help you or a loved one?
- Commonwealth Home Support Program – basic support for over 65s
- Home Care Packages – Level 1 – 4 – higher level of support for over 65s
- Maitland Community Transport – for anyone who has difficulty getting to and from where they need to go
- Maitland Meals on Wheels – can be delivered to your door
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) – under 65s
Why choose MCCS?
- We are a not for profit registered NDIS provider and accredited aged care provider;
- Not for profit means all our resources go into service delivery and quality improvement (we have no shareholders to pay dividends to);
- We are a registered charity and have been supporting out community since 1988;
- We deliver in-home care and support services that help people remain independent – i.e. we don’t take over;
- We are local, 100%. Our office is in Telarah and our staff and volunteers live in the Maitland/Newcastle area. When you call us, you speak a team member in Telarah, not in a call centre in another city or state. That means we have local knowledge and know what’s going on in our area;
- Our staff are trained, qualified, experienced and police checked;
- As at 30 November, 100% of our office-based and face-to-face staff are fully vaccinated against Covid-19;
- 93% of staff score the organisation as having a strong workplace culture and environment – that means we attract and keep great staff to support you.
In mid 2018 we merged with another like minded organisation – Adssi In-home Support, under the umbrella of ADSSI Limited, and in 2019, joined with Beresfield Community Care. In 2021 we merged with Dungog & District Neighbourcare, meaning we can service the Hunter region with more services and programs.
MCCS takes pride in delivering quality client focused services to enable people to remain living at home independently and connected to their community.
Services are provided by a screened, police checked, dedicated and qualified team of volunteers and paid staff. All staff and volunteers have attended training on dementia awareness, LGBTIQ+ in aged care, Aboriginal awareness and disability awareness.
Subisidised support is provided through My Aged Care (for people over 65) and the NDIS (for anyone living with disability, under 65).
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.