Clanwilliam Aged Care – Nerang offers 81 beds, providing permanent care and respite care.
- peaceful location in a quiet cul-de-sac adjoining the Nerang State Forest and Mooyumbin Creek
- dementia-safe premises with keypad security
- all meals prepared on site and cooked fresh daily, covering all dietary requirements
- trained, caring aged care staff delivering excellent care
- lovely gardens with outdoor seating areas
We offer a diverse range of leisure, lifestyle, cultural and spiritual activities for our residents, based on a thorough assessment of their interests and abilities. We listen to what our residents enjoy most and create a new activities program every week. Our most popular activities include performances, crafts, music and games.
Meet some of our wonderful staff who work at Nerang It takes passion and dedication to work in aged care and we’re so proud of our people who deliver the highest quality care every day.
We offer a choice of single and twin rooms with private or shared bathroom facilities. We invite you to visit us and see the safe and comfortable home environment we have created.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Maps failed to load
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.