Victoria Point Adventist Residential Care residence is situated in bayside surroundings close to the beautiful islands of Moreton Bay and just minutes from the thriving local Victoria Point shopping and business district. Situated a short driving distance away are the Redland Public and Private Hospitals located in Cleveland.
Co-located on-site with our independent living units, our large Victoria Point residential facility offers 179 residential places, with 20 of those dedicated for residents with memory impairment and dementia. Family and loved ones are welcome to visit as valuable members of our community and partners with us in the care relationship with residents.
Residential Care – compassionate and specialised care in the best of hands
Care, services and amenities provided for Victoria Point Residential Care residents include:
• Air conditioned comfort
• Daily fresh nutritionally balanced meals cooked on site
• Daily Activities programs
• Arts and Crafts
• Giant Outdoor Chess
• Social functions and outings in our deluxe bus
• Church Services
• Men’s Shed
• Access & Referral to Allied Health Care Professionals
• Professional Hairdresser
• 24 hour emergency call monitoring
• Cleaning and laundry services
• Spiritual Care services for people of all faiths.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.