Community Interlink is a local public health service alliance for Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Programme Flexible Respite and National Disability Insurance Scheme Support Coordination.
The partnership was formed to ensure high quality locally-governed care to northern and central Victoria and southern New South Wales.
Community Interlink’s qualified and experienced staff can help you to access the right services for your individual needs.
Highlighting its exceptional service, Community Interlink was named winner of the Minister for Disability, Ageing and Carers Award for Excellence in public sector aged care, at the Victorian Public Healthcare Awards.
Premium Home Care Package Management
Community Interlink provide comprehensive Care Management to all Home Care Package consumers, with support from three highly qualified staff.
- Home Care Package Case Manager
Your Home Care Package Case Manager will support you by:
- assessing and monitoring your care needs, goals and preferences
- identifying and addressing risks to your safety, health and wellbeing
- developing your personalised Care Plan
- identifying culturally safe care and services to meet your needs within your allocated Home Care Package Budget Care Plan
- monitoring your Home Care Package Budget to ensure that your funds are being utilised correctly
- advocating for you when you need it, to ensure that your rights are upheld providing advice when you qualify for other supports
- helping with referrals to other services when required
- partnering with you and your family or carers about your care
- completing your annual Care Plan and Home Care Agreement reviews
- Your Service Support Coordinator will support you by:
- working closely with your Home Care Package Case Manager to ensure that you get the most out of your Home Care Package
- setting up your care and services to be delivered how and when you want them to be
- ensuring your care and services align with your other supports
- helping to reschedule, cancel or extend your care and service appointments as needed
- monitoring the quality of your care and services
- maintaining regular contact with your care and service providers
- liaising with your family members and/or your carers
- being contactable via direct phone line during office hours
- Your Finance Officer will support you by:
- answering any questions you have relating to your Home Care Package funds
- processing payments to providers of your care and services
- providing you with a monthly statement of your Home Care Package
Choice and control over your care and services
Community Interlink broker care and services to local businesses in our servicing our region.
All providers are thoroughly screened to ensure that they meet strict quality and safety standards.
This service model gives you the choice and control to choose dependable care and service providers that you want to.
As a health service alliance, Community Interlink maintains close networks with local healthcare professionals and regularly works with them to achieve better health outcomes.
Fees Community Interlink don’t charge
Community Interlink do not charge additional fees that other Home Care Package Providers may. Be sure to ask about these costs when comparing providers:
- Basic Daily Fees
- Start-up Fees
- Staff Travel
- Add-on Costs
- Extra Charges
- Exit Fee
Community Interlink Package Management fees fully cover you for all of your Home Care Package administration and organisational related services.
Community Interlink has offices in our servicing region, so that no matter where you live, there is always a local staff member in your area.
Our office locations:
45 Coster Street
BENALLA VIC 3672
Nexus Primary Health
BROADFORD VIC 3658
2 William Street
COBRAM VIC 3644
Kyabram District Health
86-96 Fenaughty Street
KYABRAM VIC 3620
Mansfield District Hospital
53 Highett Street
MANSFIELD VIC 3722
2 Katamatite-Nathalia Road
NUMURKAH VIC 3636
1 Bretonneux Street
SEYMOUR VIC 3660
Community Health @ GV Health
121–135 Corio Street
SHEPPARTON VIC 3630
Northeast Health Wangaratta
35-47 Green Street
WANGARATTA VIC 3677
Albury Wodonga Health
78 Vermont Street
WODONGA VIC 369
Signatories of the Community Interlink consortium partnership include:
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.