Your in-home care team
We value the experience of passionate teams with registered nurses, carers, dining and activities staff, all helping to make you feel at home.
Be assured, we’ll be there when you need us with:
• access to a registered nurse rostered 24 hours a day
• an easy-to-use, nurse-call system
• support from your Bupa GP or Nurse Practitioner, who will review your care plan regularly
Your care from healthcare experts
Your wellbeing is our reason for being. Our role isn’t just to care for you when you’re not well; it’s also to help you stay healthy.
In partnership with you and your health specialists, we regularly review and co-ordinate care from complementary health and wellbeing experts to ensure you are supported, such as:
• Allied health professionals – physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and speech pathologists
• Bupa healthcare services – Bupa Optical, Bupa Dental and audiology services
We can also help you with arranging pathology, scripts, referrals and minor surgical procedures as needed.
Your care and support team are there to take an active interest in your health and wellbeing so that together we can make life happier and healthier.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.