Home Care Packages are consumer directed care packages which means that you (the consumer) have control over how the funding from the Government is used. You can now use your account balance for health needs such as podiatry, physiotherapy, mobility aids, travel to specialist plus a range of other health related expenses or needs, that help you to achieve your identified goals that will keep you in your own home. There are restrictions which are outlined in the service user manual.
Home Care Packages offer a range of services including:
– Assistance with showering, bathing and personal care
– Cleaning and laundry
– Shopping and meal preparation
– Transport to medical appointments
– Medication assistance – monitoring (via Webster Pack)
– Social Support
- The budget provided by a home care package can be used not only for staff time but for purchasing equipment that is related to the clients health needs.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.