First class living is one of the many attractions at St Paul de Chartres Residential Aged Care and Retirement Units. The unique architectural design of our facility set amongst the peaceful surroundings of beautiful gardens, walkways with a backdrop of tranquil bushland. The site offers 98 low and high residential aged care beds and 58 retirement units with new developments underway for an additional 20 retirement units.
St Paul de Chartres retirement units are co-located within the residential aged care facility.
AGED CARE SERVICES
Residents entering into the aged care facility are encouraged to express their own individuality by adding personal belongings to their room that have special meaning for them. Large single rooms with ensuite make this possible. A dementia-specific area has been incorporated into the facility that offers continuity of care for all people. An outdoor serenity garden provides residents, with dementia, the ability to be outdoors in a beautiful garden surrounded by trees and flowers in a safe environment. The well being of every resident is enhanced by a range of services coordinated by dedicated nursing staff, lifestyle team and pastoral care workers.
The Independent Retirement Units are specifically designed for easy living. Each unit is beautifully appointed and extremely generous in size. All units are on single level, avoiding the use of steps and all have car accommodation.
Resident living at the village feel extremely fortunate that they have found such a perfect place to retire. Our residents enjoy their independence and the freedom to do what they enjoy the most ‘being retired’ without the worry of looking after a large home and garden. The village offers a variety of home styles with a choice of either one, two or three bedroom units. Privacy and independence have been major criteria in the design of the houses with generous living area’s, outside patio, lockup garages or fully lined carport. All units have been specifically designed to meet the needs of elderly people and have been designed and planned with the security, comfort and physical well-being of elderly residents in mind.
Designed for people who enjoy and independent lifestyle but are looking for the security of future on going care.
- The village is set in a very attractive and peaceful environment
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom architecturally designed houses
- Architecturally designed to meet the needs of older people
- All houses have either lock up garage or fully lined carport
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Security guard patrol
- 24 hours emergency call system linked directly to the hostel
- Recreation Centre for village activities
- Chapel and Daily Mass
- Facilities include Hairdresser, Visiting Doctors, Pathology, Podiatrist, Optometrist, Pharmacy service, Mobile Library
- Friendly and caring staff
- On site Residential Aged Care Facility
- Bus stop entrance to village with excellent bus service to Browns Plains, Garden City and the Meyer Centre Brisbane Conveniently located close to major shopping centres, local medical centres, public library and RSL
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.